Wednesday 4 December 2013

[TONY MOLY] Auto Eyebrow Party Lover - Grey

By: K
Pencil (with twist mechanism)
Spool




ABOVE: Swatches, from left to right using increasing strength. The rightmost swatch was the darkest colour I could achieve.

The picture on the right is of me rubbing with all my strength after a few minutes of letting it sit. It doesn't stay well (even more so when I apply it to my eyebrows because I'm oily there).

A thing to note though is that the staying power is okay as long as you don't rub it.

( :c I'm so eyebrowless)
This pencil creates natural looking eyebrows.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pros:
 Can create soft to bold looking eyebrows
 Travel friendly - no need for sharpening
✓ Comes with spool
Cons:
 Not smudge-proof - comes off easily

Overall: 3/5 (still looking for that perfect eyebrow pencil D:)

I got this from cosmetic-love.com for USD$7.20 but they don't seem to stock it anymore. I guess it's not a really good eyebrow pencil anyway. Then again, what am I expecting at that price xD

No comments:

Post a Comment