Monday 23 December 2013

Buy of the Day :D

By J

So while I hit the supermarket today, I also went by the 'local' jewellery place there called Diva. It mainly stocks stuff for preteens all the way to the elderly ladies (or men if they like sparkly things).

I've been wanting to pick up some cute jewellery and they were having a sale. There was a lot I wanted to get but I've been spending a lot lately so I only got one thing... ;n;

I'm not sad really :D

I found such a good piece that I'm actually super stoked :DD

I saw this other set of rings, three for $5, which I originally was going to buy, until I came across this: 

They're pretty aren't they? O:
They came in a set of 5 as stackable rings. They're about the size of midi rings, but they fit well on the regular places of rings, except the smallest two, which I can wear on my pinkies a bit loose, or as midi rings.

So pretty *O* I really love the one with the large black "stone" and the sparkly halo around it!



The pearl one is another favourite of mine! :D The funny two 'diamond' antler one above it is a bit weird; you can't really wear it on its own but it looks good with the pearly one.



Yayyyyyy~ let's deck out my hand :D
They have a decent weight so they don't feel cheap or anything c:
Oh, the crown one and the little "diamond" one on my ring finger (in between the two eternity style ones) are ones I already owned. They go nicely with the new ones eh? *U*


And the thing that made me the happiest.....

it only costed $3. Three bucks.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD



So what nice finds or buys have you guys made lately? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment