Thursday 29 May 2014

[TONY MOLY] I'm Real Seaweed Aqua Moisture Lotion (Part 2)



 It's me again <3 cc:
And no it's not because I'm very free in terms of time but I'm being a very bad girl and just fudgeling. I'll be regretting this in a week. :D

This is a review of the TonyMoly I'm Real Seaweed Aqua Moisture Lotion, but just the packaging. I've done a review of this product here. Originally I was going to add this to the end but I realised this was going to get way too long so. Here's part 2?


The packaging design is pretty similar to the sample package, clean and simple.

It tells you what stuff it does/doesn't contain. 
Check out my product review page to see what it is.


It comes sealed if you can see in the left picture. A quick pull and it'll open up. Word of warning, lotion might come flying out and splatter around, as you can see from the lotion on my hand.
___________________________________________________________________

Pros:
Sturdy plastic bottle; don’t worry about dropping it!
Cap isn’t metal. Since I keep it in the bathroom, the last thing I want is rusting metal near my skincare stuff, thanks.
The opening isn’t as big as I feared in my previous review. It’s actually pretty decent at controlling the amount that comes out

Cons:

Kind of big and heavy/bulky for travel (but it’s 200ml so what do you really expect? xD”) 

Overall: 4.95/5 
Lovin' it :D

Review of the actual lotion here.
Finally bought it in my recent haul here.

No comments:

Post a Comment