Sunday 25 May 2014

J's Second Mini cosmetic.Jolse Haul




It's J again! I bought another few things off cosmetic.jolse again, and I thought I'd do another review of it since it's the first time I've qualified for a free tracking number! (it's $50 to qualify, and yes that's a lot for me lol ;c)

I bought 5 things again this time, so I guess that's another mini haul?

My order was marked as shipped on the 12th of May, and arrived in NZ on the 21st (10 days again!), delivered to my house on the 22nd (BUT OF ALL DAYS MY HOME HAD TO BE EMPTY :C so I had to drive out to pick it up at the offices).

But yeah. My beloved package: 



So much bubble wrap as always! I love how they padded the box so my individually wrapped items would roll around in the box. Plus, with the semester's finals coming up I need that bubble wrap for stress relief haha.

And for my loot:

The stuff I bought:

1. [
It's Skin] Power 10 Formula Syn-Ake: I bought this one for my mom, so if she notices any improvement I'll give it a quick review.

2. [It's Skin] Power 10 Formula VC: supposed to brighten/even out skin tone, and since I have a little uneveness/old scars around my mouth I wanted to give it a try. And I also realised I was getting older and it was about time I upgraded my skincare regime ^ ^; I'll review it in about three weeks time and see if I look more "luminous" :D

3. [INNISFREE] Glossy Lip Lacquer 5: I've been wanting to get a darker lip colour for a while and since I was getting a haul/doing retail therapy (ASSIGNMENTS ARE STRESSFUL PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME ;c) I decided to grab one of these. Review will come eventually lol.

4. [Missha] Real Moist 24 Hand Cream Argan Oil: I've seen this a few times and I was about $2 short of $50 (free tracking no.) so I thought wtheck why not. I always wondered if the price was for real because it was always listed at $2??? But then my receipt came through and it was still that price :D  And then afterwards, i checked the site again and they changed it to $7+ LOL. So I guess it was mis-priced afterall. I like it so far, but I'll give a proper review soon.

5. [TonyMoly] Seaweed moist lotion: Yes I actually forked out some money to buy the full bottle xD I liked it that much. I'll update my sample review a little to accommodate what I think of the full size/packaging. Check it out here and here (the second link is only for the packaging; the first one is for the actual lotion).
Also, my twinsie K bought it in her recent haul here c:



YAYYY I've been so keen to try out TONYMOLY's bcdation for ages, as well as the Etude House Choux Base thingy, and I got a sample of them! :D I'll do reviews for them too at some point I think.


And here are the samples I don't really care about lol. I have too many blotting sheet packs and WAY too many of those lioele bb cream samples ><


So a little extra review:

For the first time I finally qualified for the $50 = free tracking number. They don't send you the number though, so I was super confused.

  1. You have to go find it under your orders, click on the ID which should look like #(numbers).
  2. Then under the print invoice, change the tab to shipment information where you'll find your tracking number. (#numbers and letters)
  3. Again, they don't supply you with the website to track your shipment. This is the website I used: http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml
  4. In the second box from the top (track international express), paste your tracking number and click track.
  5. Voila! Hopefully you succeeded. c:
So quick summary, all in all, 

Pros:
Quick processing
Quick shipping
Loads of freebies (includes free tracking no. if you spend enough)
Free international shipping
Prices are fairly competitive
They do not skimp out on bubble-wrap at all


Cons:
The only ‘negative’ was the tracking number conundrum, which isn’t really an issue; it just confused me how I wasn’t informed what or where my tracking number was/where to track it. (I think that if you pay for tracking they’ll tell you, but I wouldn’t know since I’m a cheapo LOL)

Not sponsored. I can dream for one day though, right? :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment