Friday 28 February 2014

[TONY MOLY] I'm Real Seaweed Aqua Moisture Lotion

By J
Sample Review I bought the full size and reviewed the packaging here.

So I found out I had three of these samples in my ever growing sample collection so I thought it'd be a good time to do a review of this item, since I have enough to try for a week or two.

It's meant for dry skin, it's supposed to supply moisture to dry and rough skin and contains mineral-rich brown algae and seaweed extract.
It's main ingredients are 
  •    - Fair trade Argan oil
       - Natural ingredients 72%
       - Sea water 30,000mg
       - 9 No Added Formula
    (Parabens, talc, triethanolamine, benzyl alcohol, sulfate-based surfactants, propylene glycol, mineral oil, benzophenone, artificial colors free)
Yay, free samples :D
It's step two in your routine so I assume that's after toner, and before cream
It looks like there's a tiny amount, but I used this for well over a week.
The texture is quite light, and surprisingly transparent, if you can see in the picture, It smells of something but it's not an unpleasant smell.

There's a Lioele "version" of this sort of; it's another seaweed gel lotion sort of thing that I've done a comparison to this one. Take a look at it here :D

___________________________________________________________________

Pros:

It's moisturising enough and yet light enough for me to use on my forehead alone 
It's a very good second step and moisturises my dry cheeks very well in addition to my cream
My skin feels a lot smoother
You don't need a lot to cover your face so the full bottle should last a while

Cons:

The bottle it comes in has just an open hole, so using a specific amount may be difficult
L Doesn't contain any SPF, and neither does any of their other products in their 3 Step program

Comparing to [Lioele Multi Seaweed Gel
Not sponsored or anything

Probably harder to use because this comes in a bottle whereas that comes in a pot

J This was much more moisturising
J You get more for your dollar!!! :DDD
I can actually notice this giving effect to its claim unlike the Lioele one


Overall: 4.95/5 
VerdictI like it enough to buy it. I'll seriously consider it once I've tried and compared it to the Lioele one. Just gotta wait til I have a bit of spending money LOL and then I'm gonna get this. Only bummer is the lack of SPF :c

Edit: I actually bought it in my most recent haul seen here
Here's the full size one, where I just review the packaging.

Full size bottle (200ml) is about $16USD on ebay.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I want to try this tomorrow. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! K and I are both using this at the moment and are really loving it~ hope you like it as much as we do (:

      Delete