Friday 25 April 2014

Etude House Oh m'Eye Line

By J

I SWEAR K IS GOING TO POST SOMETHING SOON ):
Don't let me down K  :c

Etude House Oh m'Eye Line was recommended to me by two friends, of which one has the same smudging/transferring issue with eyeliners as I do. It's pretty cheap so I thought 'what the heck; nothing to lose'.

This liquid eyeliner comes in black, grey and brown. I've only tried the black so that's what my review's on. :D

I bought this back in January in a haul along with some other stuff from cosmeticjolse.

And also, I apologise for the colour difference between the photos of the product and then me testing it out; I took the photos back when I first received it in the post... and now I've finally got round to taking the other photos and reviewing it :D" -shields self from projectiles-





The packaging is pretty simple; nothing fancy but it's functional.



1. Thickness example. It goes on liquid and then dries into kind of a... thin skin? o.o" But that's what makes it waterproof/smudgeproof/transferproof

2. Results after scrubbing at it with a slightly sweaty finger. Shh.

3. After water has been running over it for a while 

4. Rubbing after it has been wet.



It comes off in flaky peels. It's easy to remove too :D



Sorry about the lighting lol. Hasn't budged since I put it on 7 hours ago!

 _________________________________________________________________

Pros:

Waterproof, smudge proof AND transfer proof. For however long you need it.
Cheap. Less than $6usd on cosmeticjolse, and even cheaper on ebay
J Pretty versatile to use; can go from natural to pretty dramatic
Convenient for travel
J Easy to remove

Cons:

L It can come off if it gets wet and you rub at your eyes. I've never encountered this issue though.
Have to wait for it to dry? But it only takes about 15-25 seconds max.

Overall: 5/5  Can't go wrong with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment