Wednesday 30 April 2014

K's tiny haul :D (cosmetic.jolse.com)

And when I say tiny I mean super tiny. I don't think you can even call it a haul LOL.
MY PACKAGE YEEEE

This is the size of your haul when you're a poor student like me
 From left to right at the back is:
1. [SKIN FOOD] Egg White Pore Foam (this is my first repurchase)
2. [Etude House] Dear Girls Oil Control Pact
3. [TONYMOLY] I'm Real Seaweed Aqua Moisture Lotion (ended up trying this as a sample like J and loved it C:)
And last but not least...
4. [Innisfree] Mineral concealer stick in True Beige
FREE SAMPLES! \('v')/

Top row, left to right:
1. [Benton] Snail Bee High Content Essence
2. [Etude House] AC Clinic Acne Foam Cleanser
3. [Etude House] Milk Talk - Strawberry (I had no idea this is a body wash o.o)
4. [The Face Shop] New Zealand Volcanic Clay Nose Pore Strip
5. [Holika Holika] Aqua Max Ultra Moisture Cream (big Park Shin Hye face lol)
Bottom row, left to right:
6. Oil blotting sheets
7. [Liolle] Dollish BB cream (I hate this BB cream dammit I keep getting them as samples grrr!)
8. [Etude House] Correct & Care CC cream - Silky
9. [Etude House] Nymph Aura Volumer
--------------------------------------------------------------
Comment if there's anything you'd like reviewed :)
At the moment I'm thinking I'll review the Skin Food egg pore cleansing foam since I have used it for quite a while now.
--------------------------------------------------------------
ALMOST FORGOT! I went to a makeup sale with J and bought these...
Reviews will come... eventually D: When my workload drops a little ;-;

No comments:

Post a Comment