Wednesday 26 February 2014

[Etude House] Drawing Eye Brow

By J

I've been using this for about a year, refilled my old pen once, and then bought a new one after I got too rough with my old one and cracked the plastic. I just like it so much because it's cheap and it works pretty well that I want to share with you guys :D

This is a rebuy I bought in my most recent haul from jolse.



Pencil one end, spoolie on the other
Color swatch..? xD
Top: before. Below: after.
Eh, sorry there's a pimple in my eyebrow :c

You can create really natural looking eyebrows or some pretty funky ones too.

The color I have is Grey-Brown, but there's 5 other shades too to suit.


___________________________________________________________________

Pros:

You can refill the pen, so you can save package wastage :D
J Twist up pen so no need for sharpening
Spoolie provided so it's convenient for travel
J 6 colors to choose from
It's cheap ($3.71 USD on cosmeticjolse.com when it's on its weekly sale)

Cons:

L The refills don't come with new lids so if you lose the lid that's it lol
If you've been sweating, it will come off when you wipe you eyebrows (so no touchy)

Overall: 4.9/5 
Find it here at jolse. (Not sponsored in any form.)

No comments:

Post a Comment