Tuesday 13 January 2015

Mini Jolse Haul

Not even sure if this qualifies as a haul LOL, but just a couple of items I wanted to share.

As usual, jolse shipped these items out incredibly quickly; got it in NZ in 5 days. Impressive as always. 

I didn't even realise all these items were in a similar shade until it got here so I figure this colour must be a new phase I'm going through.



From left to right:

  • BBIA Shade and Shadow, colour no. 7
  • Etude House Sugar Tint Balm, colour no. 5, "Pink Macaroon"
  • Etude House Play Nail ARCTIC AURORA, colour no. 302, "Dancing Aurora"
Will review the items soon, especially the nail polish; I tried it on as soon as I got home and safe to say, I already love it. I'll talk about it very soon. 



Jolse seems a little stingier with their samples this time; only three. I'm pretty keen to try the Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm, which I've read a couple of good reviews on. 
Not too interested in the other two though; I've got enough bb cream samples to use for at least half a year, and I've already got lotions I'm loving.

I reviewed the nail polish here!

Follow us on instagram! You can get sneak peeks of upcoming reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment