Sunday 24 November 2013

[Etude House] Fresh Cherry Tint in Cherry Red (RD301)

By: K





I'm gonna go ahead and be typical in saying that the design of this bottle is really cute! Comes with a stick applicator which is nice but it sorta picks up too much product which makes it hard to apply it evenly. I don't have a lip brush (really should invest in one xD;) so I use my fingers to dab it on.

Here are some swatches showing one and two sheer layers applied and finally washing and rubbing my lips with just water to test the staying power.

The colour of this tint is nothing like the bottle or the poster promoting this product. Nevertheless I'm glad cause this pinkish colour is a lot more natural. Colour is buildable so add more layers to pump up the vibrancy.

The tint has a nice cherry scent. Scent is not much of a huge deal to me though, the product just doesn't have to smell bad.

As for the feel, like most tints this one will make your lips dry after a while so smack on some lip balm before using this!








------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros
 Nice colour (even though it looks nothing like the packaging)
 Good staying power
 Nice scent
 Inexpensive (USD$7.09, see site below) 
Cons
 drying (easily fixed with lip balm)

Overall: 4/5 

J purchased this for me from cosmetic-love.com but their prices have gone up now so both of us have jumped ship to a cheaper site called cosmetic.jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment