Monday 20 June 2016

[HERA] Cell Essence Cell-Bio Fluid Sync review

I've come back from the dead.

Hey people reading this, after a hectic second-to-last semester at uni, I've finally come back to give you my thoughts on the Hera cell essence which I've been using for a while now. :)








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Essences have been pretty popular for a while now, so my aunt picked this one up for me because she went to Korea and asked me what skincare products I wanted. I chose to get this one because Meejmuse (one of my favourite beauty Youtubers) recommended it. Check her out!


Left: One drop. Right: Rubbed in.

The consistency of this essence is like water. After applying and patting it into your skin, it feels refreshing and leaves a very slight sticky feel. It's not the bad kind of sticky feeling though; just the feeling of nicely moisturised skin.

I have been using this essence in place of this Hada Labo toner. In comparison to that toner and other Japanese toners I've tried, this feels slightly more harsh. It doesn't sting, but I feel a tingling sensation after using this. So for those of you who have sensitive skin, I highly recommend getting a Japanese toner!

Also note that although I got the 225ml version which says it lasts for 45 days, this is not true. I've been using this about 5 days a week for 3 months and I've only used up about 1/4 of it.

Overall, I like this toner because it preps my skin very well for makeup. I use it to remove gunk after I sleep and after I cleanse my face. It makes my skin feel clean and moisturised :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pros:
✅ Lightly moisturises
✅ Good for cleaning residual gunk off your face
✅ Refreshing
Cons:
❌ Might feel harsh for sensitive skin
❌ Expensive (My wallet cries at the hefty price of 50-60 USD).

Verdict:
9/10

I love this a lot but I don't think my wallet will allow me to buy this again. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment