Monday 4 April 2016

March Favourites (Pretty in Pink)

We're alive I swear! (´;ω;`)

It'sa me, Mario! (Actually, it's J.)

Many apologies for the disappearing act; with the madness of work and study, the reviews just fell off the face of the earth... but hopefully this time they'll appear a little more often than once a year eh?
Anyway, this is just a very short review post on the things I loved and used the most in March.


From left to right: Etude House Dear My Wish Lips Talk (BE101), Koelf Ruby & Bulgarian Rose Eye Patch, The FACE Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Cream

Etude House Dear My Wish Lips Talk (BE101)

Pros: Gorgeous colour, cute packaging, good formula, can be used as a cream blush.
Cons: I only use it as a cream blush.

Koelf Ruby & Bulgarian Rose Eye Patch
Pros: Nice and moisturising on tired eyes, pretty good price, dat packaging.
Cons: Doesn't do anything for dark eye circles (but at this point I may have to resort to sorcery to get rid of these babies)

The FACE Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Cream
Pros: My dry face composes love songs to this cleansing cream.
Cons: May have to use it twice if you didn't do a good job the first time round. (ʘ‿ʘ;) I'm clean, I swear.


So there you have it; the March favourites. Aren't they all so pretty in pink?


Hopefully I'll get another post up shortly--don't be a stranger!


No comments:

Post a Comment