Tuesday 7 April 2015

Mini Haul!

YAY! My stuff from testerkorea finally arrived. It took so long because they were waiting for my eyebrow pencil which was out of stock :( In the end I decided not to wait so that's not part of my haul.

Enjoy!... I guess?







-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From left to right:
1. [innisfree] Green tea serum
2. [LANEIGE] Pore control BB cushion
3. Keratin SilkProtein Hair Aqua Essence
4. [It'sSkin] Green Tea Calming Cleansing Oil

All of these products are from testerkorea.com. I am not sponsored or affiliated with them in any way. They're my new favourite site to order off because prices average about $5 cheaper than cosmetic.jolse.com.

Hopefully you'll get a review for the BB cushion soon! (Kinda worried about the colour, was deciding between this one and the next shade down). Am also expecting good things from the serum based on all the reviews and recommendations from makeup bloggers. It's a pretty small bottle and quite expensive for NZD$21 (USD$16) T T

Special thanks to my sis for buying this for my birthday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment