Saturday 17 May 2014

[Innisfree] Mineral Stick Concealer in #3 True Beige

So I saw that J made a cute signature thing so I had to make one too XD My hair turned out too light though cause I forgot to turn off flux x_x

Aaanyway, enjoy the review!






---------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice and simple packaging
Swatch - #3 True Beige
Top: eye circlessss, Bottom: with one layer of concealer

Yeah I can still see my eye circles but far away it looks fine. I didn't want to cake another layer on xD 

Another thing to note is that when I swatch the concealer it has a kind of red undertone but when I apply it to my yellowy skin and blend it out I don't really see it o_o Strange, huh?

Pros:
✓✓ Pretty good coverage
✓ Not liquid, so spillage won't occur
Cons:
 Texture is kind of thick so it's sorta hard to apply (maybe would be better in hot weather?) 
     >> People with dry skin probably won't like this
 Lid is quite loose so might fall off sometimes

Overall: 7.5/10
I like that it has good coverage (you could definitely go full coverage with this) but I think I prefer my concealers more creamy. This will definitely be good in summer though!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I got this for USD$9.98 on cosmetic.jolse.com. It's slightly cheaper on ebay by a couple cents. I think the price is average; I don't regret buying it for that price or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment